About Scattered Brain Matter

I started this blog to be able to post my writing up for the world to see. Obviously it hasn't really gone that far, but there are the few that do read this. I keep it up because it's a good outlet for my own mind and my writing. I hope that if you are reading, you enjoy.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I figured out how to add this to my desktop

I guess it’s time for yet another update. Not much of one really, but I just figured out how to add my blog to my small desktop thing. It’s really interesting and it lets me go directly to my blog and update it as much as I want and very easily. It’s almost more easy than going to the direct website.

I had lunch with Fae and Dan today and it was wonderful. I miss them so much. Dan’s house is empty the entire week, so I might go over there and hang out at some point, but probably if Fae is there too.

Working tonight at 5pm. I’m so excited; not. I am running expo though and I’m kind of excited about that. Hopefully it’ll be a red flag to Peter that I AM waitress material and since Apryl’s leaving I should have a shot.

That’s really all there is to update…I need to make sure a bunch of stuff is on my computer this week and find out what I’m doing for New Year’s if anything.

 

 

end.transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment