About Scattered Brain Matter

I started this blog to be able to post my writing up for the world to see. Obviously it hasn't really gone that far, but there are the few that do read this. I keep it up because it's a good outlet for my own mind and my writing. I hope that if you are reading, you enjoy.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rant

Photo by Kenneth Parker
www.kennethparker.com


Ok; so now that I'm done posting story after story; I'll wait and write a real post about things.

Life sucks. It's busy and tiring and I feel like small weights are crushing me and obstructing me from the real thing.

I have two essays due Thursday, one due tomorrow, a portfolio due next week, and two articles. One due by tomorrow and the other by Sunday.

Please. Shoot. Me.

I guess; of course; life could be worse, but whatever.

I'm lonely. I want to cuddle. I want a lot and I ask for nothing. It's messed up.

I guess that's the life of a graduating senior in college though. Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment