About Scattered Brain Matter

I started this blog to be able to post my writing up for the world to see. Obviously it hasn't really gone that far, but there are the few that do read this. I keep it up because it's a good outlet for my own mind and my writing. I hope that if you are reading, you enjoy.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#1 Picture Blog–Open Entrance/Closed Escape

IMG00291-20110215-2110

An open entrance. Inviting and tantalizing. Where is it leading and why was it left open? There’s nothing here that stops this door from closing…maybe just will is the only thing that's keeping it open. Or forcing it to remain as such.

Open doors lead to opportunity, but for whom? Is it the evil behind the door that beckons you to it, or the chaste that pushes you out. Chasing you away from that which will destroy your life.

I’m starting to see life full of open entrances lately. I cannot stop my life and living it needs to be a priority. I will continue to chase open entrances and not look back on closed exits.

What would you do? Will you run or chase?

End.Transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment