About Scattered Brain Matter

I started this blog to be able to post my writing up for the world to see. Obviously it hasn't really gone that far, but there are the few that do read this. I keep it up because it's a good outlet for my own mind and my writing. I hope that if you are reading, you enjoy.

Monday, June 29, 2009

American History Fail

This was a conversation between my old room mate and I on American History...she should write children's books.


Siobhan: i am SO BORED with american history
TastyStacti: hahahaha
TastyStacti: well
TastyStacti: it IS boring
TastyStacti: I hated american history
Siobhan: it's like, hey here's some land and some people lets take it form them and kill them k? Then lets take some more land, and famr on it, but we're not gonna do work, lets get some slaves to do it, k. then lets fight about slavery, and have some wars and shit trying to get more land, and lets kill and be assholes to more people, oh yea and how about our economy goes up and downa shit ton of times k. and OMG there's a war! and the norht wins, south you suck. and then we're gonna pretty much disagree one everything till the end of time, damn shoulda let you be you own country, our B.
Siobhan: wow, whole history book right fucking there
Siobhan: i should have drew comics for my summaries and made them all sarcastic and stuff, A+ right there lol
Siobhan: why the hell didnt i do that, if i were a teacher i'd love to get that kinda thing lol

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I would just liek to say that that is one of THE most amazing desctiptions of american history EVER!! It's all true; anddddd bonus points for it being short and to the point :-P

    ReplyDelete