About Scattered Brain Matter

I started this blog to be able to post my writing up for the world to see. Obviously it hasn't really gone that far, but there are the few that do read this. I keep it up because it's a good outlet for my own mind and my writing. I hope that if you are reading, you enjoy.

Monday, June 29, 2009

A side note...


So I guess an update is in order.

1. I finally have a job.
2. There may be a possible upgrade into a love life soon.
3. I'm almost done with my online class!
4. I'm actually happy.

I'm not really sure where life's going to take me lately. I guess it's just going to be very mundane and routine for a while. I guess that's alright though; I think it's what I need right now. I'm really loving my time on Earth...I know that sounds like some kind of guru voodoo; I promise it's not.

Working at the 9's is good (the 99) and it's really not hard at all. The people that I work with are really great and its really something that I'm enjoying. It's not what I want to be doing; but it'll work for now and hopefully when I actually get a teaching job; I'll be able to keep this one and work weekends/nights as a part timer.

Love life...well right now its a toss up between two really great guys. One is exactly what I look for in someone I'd date and the other is close; but a little off. The first lives close but is very reluctant to make time for me; where the other is willing whenever he's got free time...but lives an hour away. It's hard...and I might possibly take Fae's advice; which I won't put freely up on here...but let's just say it'll be feeling the situation out and all that. Who knows.

The camp is open and with it drama. I'm so sick of childish adults and it's just going to end poorly and in more drama. I love my grandpa and I know he doesn't need the stress on his heart; but he's causing some of it and it could all be solved maturely and yet; no one wants to. Go figure.

Oh well; work tonight 4-8pm and then I have the next two days off and I'm heading to the beach possibly on Wednesday!!! I have the best schedule for the 4th as well! 4-8pm Friday night, no work Saturday, and work at 5pm on Sunday!!! I lucked out!


signing.off.

No comments:

Post a Comment