About Scattered Brain Matter

I started this blog to be able to post my writing up for the world to see. Obviously it hasn't really gone that far, but there are the few that do read this. I keep it up because it's a good outlet for my own mind and my writing. I hope that if you are reading, you enjoy.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Notes on Magique

Hello readers and friends --

For those of you that have or will read my piece entitled Magique there are a few notes to keep in mind before sending me notes on things (even though I am always open to comments and suggestions!)

1. This isn't a finished work, it's still a work in progress and will be messed with, changed and hopefully completed soon.
2. Anissa's perspective does jump in time. I'm working on a better way, besides flashbacks, to portray this.
3. There are no physical descriptions of the two characters, which is odd for me, since I'm a stickler for detail; it will come though! Even if it's in a short post on the characters.

Any suggestions PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me or leave them on this posts =)

Thanks so much!

-sg-

No comments:

Post a Comment