About Scattered Brain Matter

I started this blog to be able to post my writing up for the world to see. Obviously it hasn't really gone that far, but there are the few that do read this. I keep it up because it's a good outlet for my own mind and my writing. I hope that if you are reading, you enjoy.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Big Fish...Little World.


So I suppose I've actually made a decision on who I like more. It wasn't really hard...but it's just kind of obvious. The distance thing will definitely be hard; but we'll work with it I'm sure. I'm not even in a relationship though; so anything could happen!

I had the strangest dream last night and I think it comes from reading Harry Potter before bed. I'm trying to reread the entire series up to the 6th at least before July 15th (the date the 6th movie comes out) and I'm more than half way done with the 3rd...I might make it.

I'm really excited about Wednesday. I'm hanging out with Jeff all day. We're hopefully going to the beach down near Boston and going to a bookstore....I need to remind myself to leave my debit card in the car when we do that! Then we're possibly going to a movie and such; I'm hoping for a really good day! =]

I've also decided I'll try and update this at least every day. I'm sure it'll work for a while, until I go down the camp and can't really get to internet, even though we'll probably have it soon. Oh technology invading the lake. Joy.

I'm super excited about this weekend too; but more on that later! Time to work out!


end.transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment