About Scattered Brain Matter

I started this blog to be able to post my writing up for the world to see. Obviously it hasn't really gone that far, but there are the few that do read this. I keep it up because it's a good outlet for my own mind and my writing. I hope that if you are reading, you enjoy.

Monday, June 29, 2009

And now...Mr. Peters.

I've decided to make a special guest appearance with my good friend Dan Peters.

I've also decided that we need to create a book called: "What not to Serve: A guide of the funniest things NOT to say if you're a waiter/ess at a restaurant."

It'll be full of the obnoxious things you should NEVER say to a customer who comes into the restaurant/bar/or catering business.

PREVIEW:
"who ordered all this fucking food? you? should you really be eating beef, you fucking cow."
"you ordered the cheesecake. here you go. let me guess. no one asked you to prom."
"be careful with the towering midnight fudge sundae. you probably don't want to get any on your sequined tarp that you decided to throw over yourself instead of doing the decent thing and staying the fuck home."


Stay tuned for new updates and the possible finished product. Oh; and here's a shameless plug for his online article: http://www.examiner.com/x-14347-Albany-Metal-Music-Examiner


end.transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment